Just a quick update on June's Mystical Mile...I've received confirmation from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources that our checks have been received and have had a couple of preliminary conversations about our proposed verbiage for the signage and bench plaque. At this point, it sounds as though both have been approved (see 7/4 post).
An appointment has been made to meet with the guy who manages the west end of the trail next Friday morning, September 19. At that point, we'll confirm the mile for the signage and select the location for the bench. If anyone is interested in joining in that process let me know or shoot me an email, and I'll be happy to share with you what specifics I have at this point.
After 9/19, we'll hopefully get a better idea of the timeline with which we are dealing... and whether or not the work will be completed such that we can coordinate a fall gathering on the trail.
Thank you, Donna. Can't wait to ride June's mile!
ReplyDelete